


And then I baked him a funfetti cake..

While I was doing that, Harper took all of the pillows off the couch and made use of them.


Later, we told Harper to pull his pants up, but he pulled them off and then tried to put them back on. Silly boy.

Daddy relaxed and then we all got ready to go to his dad's house to celebrate. I tried to get some pictures with Harper while trying to unassumingly hog-tie him into being still for a few seconds.

Then I tried getting some photos with the birthday boy. I might as well have asked him to give me blood because he HATES taking pictures. Here is the first attempt.

He realized that he had about 4 chins in that photo, so then he just went stupid.

You know how some people have an ugly cry face? I have an ugly laugh face. When I laugh really hard, my nostrils flare, my eyes close and squint up and I looked like I just sneezed.
We headed to his dad's and had a great time! We had chicken parmesean, salad and garlic bread with Jimmy's cake as dessert. Daddy let Harper help him blow out his candles.

Jimmy's brother, step-sister and Jimmy.


Jimmy's grandma. She is in her 80's and we call her Grandma Hyde. She is so blunt and so funny. She regaled us in a story last night where she described someone as being "Drunker than a 9-eyed monkey." How's that for a description?
We actually got a family photo. That never happens!

I think it's safe to say that Jimmy had a really great birthday. Harper and I certainly enjoyed spending it with him because he was off work!
Come back tomorrow for the master bathroom reveal!







I love your new office/reading corner! Glad to hear your hubby has a good birthday
ReplyDelete