First, I would like to send out a huge THANK YOU to my wonderful mom and dad! Long story short, our computer began emitting smoke a few days ago and my parents were nice enough to buy us a brand spankin' new laptop! They were so generous to offer to buy it for us (and I guess they didn't want me to get behind on blogging...haha). So, again, thanks mom and dad!
Speaking of the old computer, I am a little worried because all of my pictures were on it. I am hoping and praying they can be recovered.
I lost my top retainer somewhere in our move to the new house and I am really missing it. My folks paid a lot of money for my smile and I don't like feeling as if my teeth are slowly moving back to pre-braces form. I am thinking about calling my old orthodontic office to see if they still have my old info, but it's a shot in the dark.
My hubby's birthday is coming up on Jan 24th and he will be 28 YEARS OLD. If you see him, remind him that he is creeping up on 30. He really loves talking about it.
Oh, how I want to go to church tomorrow. I know I should try. Jimmy can't go because he is working a contract tonight and won't be getting in until 3am. It's so difficult trying to get myself and Harper ready for church with no help. I have to struggle to get him dressed and then try to get myself ready while he is running around, climbing onto chairs, flushing toilets and diving into all of his dresser drawers. Church also falls right into his naptime. Enough said.
We got a few new things for the house today that need to be modified before they can be used. You'll see what I mean very soon :)
I think that's about all I've got.
Good night!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!