This morning, I was woken up by my little alarm clock at 9:15am. When I say he never sleeps that late, I really mean it. I was counting on him to wake up at his usual time and we would all get ready and go to church. Our Sunday School starts at 10:00am, so there was no way we could all get ready and get there in 45 minutes. I was SO frustrated because I really wanted to go, but I should have set my own alarm clock, I know :)
I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here, but I have truly felt awful today. All I wanted to do was stay in bed. Jimmy has been such a sweetheart and has taken over Harper duty for the most part. He had also not said anything about the pile of dishes that has been hanging out in the sink for almost 48 hours. Yes, I know it's gross, but please know that when I don't do housework, then I must REALLY be feeling bad.
I have done everything I can think of to make myself feel better, but the nausea, dizziness and fatigue are a horrible trifecta right now. It really never stops! Oh Lord, just let me make it to the second trimester.
Sorry for the boring post, but I definitely want to be able to look back at all of my lovely symptoms :)







Congrats on your pregnancy! Looking forward to following along. Love your adorable blog, by the way.
ReplyDelete