We hope that everyone is having a fun and safe July 4th! Please remember why we are celebrating today. Pray for those who are in the Armed Forces and for their families as well.
We are thinking of you today Uncle Neil!

Jimmy had to work tonight, so we couldn't make plans to go out and do anything. Today has been a very typical day, but I'm hoping that there will be some fireworks in the neighborhood this evening. I hope Harper can get just a little taste of the Fourth this year :)
And just for a chuckle on my behalf, here is a little snapshot of him on his first Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth!
We are thinking of you today Uncle Neil!

Jimmy had to work tonight, so we couldn't make plans to go out and do anything. Today has been a very typical day, but I'm hoping that there will be some fireworks in the neighborhood this evening. I hope Harper can get just a little taste of the Fourth this year :)
And just for a chuckle on my behalf, here is a little snapshot of him on his first Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!