photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Saturday

Harper and I actually made it out to Wal-Mart today... or "Mall-Mart" as he likes to call it. It seems like I always need cleaning/laundry supplies at one time. Oh and we ALWAYS need milk :)

On the way there, we heard "Love You Like a Love Song" by Selena Gomez and Harper LOVES it when I sing the "repeat-peat-peat" part. He just sat there grinning and laughing in his car seat. Of course I ate that up with a spoon.

Sorry, I'm not sure how to upload videos, but here is the song.

http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgT_us6AsDg

We came home and Harper played outside while I mopped floors and threw this in the crockpot.

source

It's Salsa Chicken and I have heard so many great things about it. I love recipes with minimal ingredients :) They always seem to turn out the best.

Here is the recipe
Ingredients
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup salsa
1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning
1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream

Directions
Add chicken to slow cooker.
Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
Serve with rice.

I picked up this creamer at Wal Mart and tried it when we got home.

It is really yummy. I don't have to share this with my hubby because he doesn't like coffee nor does he like pumpkin flavored things. More for me I guess!

I've had a ton of energy today, so I am trying to make use of it. I pulled out the Dollar Spot pumpkin lights for Harper to play with and he loved them for about 10 minutes. What stinks about them is that you can't string them together :(
Photobucket
Speaking of my little man, we are having a hard time with eating these days. He hardly eats anything during the day. He'll ask me to make things for him, but then won't touch it. Like this morning's waffles.
Photobucket
I don't think he's getting too much milk or juice or anything that would fill him up. He does snack a little bit during the day, but not much. He's been sick, so I am hoping that may have something to do with it. I always involve him as much as I can when I cook because he loves to help and usually that gets him a little excited about what he will be eating.
Photobucket
Maybe it's just a stage..

The rest of my day has been spent cleaning and doing laundry. Fun stuff!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover