photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, October 17, 2011

Still here...

but wishing I had baby girl in my arms :) This pregnancy has been so different from start to (almost) finish. I had all these signs pointing toward labor a few days ago and then they up and vanished!

I dropped Harper off at Preschool today and then ran to Target to get her some toiletry items like lotion, baby wash, etc. I then went to the mall and got this, as is tradition..


Every year, for many years, I always get this pretty quickly after it comes out. I never get tired of it! It just has such a comforting effect on me and I'm not sure why. I think it reminds me of my favorite time of year. The Holidays!

I'm hoping that all the walking I did today was helpful in moving things along. My lower back is hurting and I'm having all these "twinge-y" feelings in my belly that are not Braxton Hicks. Currently I am waiting on a chicken salad from Chic-Fil-A brought to me by my handsome husband :)
Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover