We finally made it home today after 2 long nights in the hospital. For awhile there, I was thinking that I would stay a 3rd night, but ended up changing my mind :)

I had a bit of a "turning point" with my meds today (hello Motrin and Oxycodone!) and decided that we all may rest a bit more comfortably at home. So here we are!

Naturally there are a TON of photos to upload and edit. By the time I get one batch done, I've taken another hundred or so and need to work on those :) I also need to get started writing her birth story before it starts getting fuzzy. Isn't it crazy how quickly that happens?
We are having so much fun with her and I promise to share lots of details about how Harper is adjusting, our first 24 hours home, Maya's behavior, c-section recovery and so on.
Stay tuned!


I had a bit of a "turning point" with my meds today (hello Motrin and Oxycodone!) and decided that we all may rest a bit more comfortably at home. So here we are!

Naturally there are a TON of photos to upload and edit. By the time I get one batch done, I've taken another hundred or so and need to work on those :) I also need to get started writing her birth story before it starts getting fuzzy. Isn't it crazy how quickly that happens?
We are having so much fun with her and I promise to share lots of details about how Harper is adjusting, our first 24 hours home, Maya's behavior, c-section recovery and so on.
Stay tuned!








Congrats to you guys! She is so beautiful! Enjoy that sweet, squishy little newborn!
ReplyDelete- Lindsay
She is beautiful!!! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteAntoinette