photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Midweek Cofessions



Hi everyone!



I never thought my hubby and I would become the kind of couple that would eat the same meal once a week.. but we have. We have recently implemented "Taco Night." This is his baby, because he does all the prep work and cooking. We get all giddy about it. We are officially old.

I can't believe my sweet girl is 8 weeks old. I don't like saying "two months." :) If I remember correctly, I stopped with the weekly-age-thing when Harper turned 13 weeks.

I got lowlights yesterday but I'm too lazy to take a picture. I really like them though. I'm glad hubby likes them even though he likes my hair to be nearly Playboy bunny blonde. I'll go back to that for the Spring and Summer :)


My little man started Preschool again today after a 2 week Christmas break. I think we were all happy to get back into that routine again.

This isn't a confession, just something really sweet that happened last night. As I was tucking Harper in, I asked him to repeat what I was saying...

Me: "Goodnight mommy"
Harper: "Goodnight mommy"
Me: "Goodnight daddy"
Harper: "Goodnight daddy"
Me: "Goodnight sissy"
Harper: "Goodnight sissy"
Me: "Goodnight Jesus"
Harper: "Goodnight Jee-bus."

He is so precious.


Happy Wednesday!




4 comments:

  1. I stopped doing the age by weeks at 3 months too! The good-nights are precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And... I'm obsessed with taco-night. You just inspired me to have them tonight. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to do Taco Tuesday all the time. Now we do Pizza Friday! I love predictable suppers! :) -your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband really likes my hair blonde, too. but the older I got, the darker it got, and it was ridiculous expensive (and time consuming) to keep it that way, so I dyed it to a more natural color and my natural hair color picked up the red tint. He loves the red, now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover