Over the past few days, things have been going a lot better! First, our rodent problem has been resolved. (Hubby found not one, but TWO in the ductwork housing.)
Harper and I had a really great day yesterday and today was great too. I always feel like I'm going in circles with my blog posts. I blog about the good the bad and the ugly and sometimes feel guilty for venting via the internet. If I only blogged about the good, then it would seem as if I was trying to make my life look perfect. It definitely isn't. I have so much to be thankful for and even though we definitely struggle some days, I never lose sight of how blessed I really am.
All four of us went out to the beach this afternoon to take a few pictures. I have a ton of pictures of Harper and Hollin, but hardly any of Jimmy and I with them. The following pictures are a little Ashlynn-heavy, but that was the point today :) (Jimmy didn't take very many because he says he is awkward.)





(Look at Hollin's face, haha.)






Happy Tuesday!
Harper and I had a really great day yesterday and today was great too. I always feel like I'm going in circles with my blog posts. I blog about the good the bad and the ugly and sometimes feel guilty for venting via the internet. If I only blogged about the good, then it would seem as if I was trying to make my life look perfect. It definitely isn't. I have so much to be thankful for and even though we definitely struggle some days, I never lose sight of how blessed I really am.
All four of us went out to the beach this afternoon to take a few pictures. I have a ton of pictures of Harper and Hollin, but hardly any of Jimmy and I with them. The following pictures are a little Ashlynn-heavy, but that was the point today :) (Jimmy didn't take very many because he says he is awkward.)





(Look at Hollin's face, haha.)






Happy Tuesday!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!