Before Hollin was born, many people told me that buying clothes would be so much more fun than buying for a boy. I was told that it would become an obsession. I didn't believe them because I thought I was far too practical for that. I'm ashamed to say they were right. I can't stop myself. Don't get me wrong though, I always make sure I get them at a good price :)
I am not one to wish time away, but let's just say that I am READY for Spring and Summer. There is lots of fun to be had.

Hollin received this beautiful sweater from my cousin this week. It came with matching booties and a hat. I love it! It reminds me of Easter.

Harper has been so sweet today, helping with the baby. I think he is going to be a great big brother. Excuse the blurry photo.

Speaking of Harper, he is OFFICIALLY potty trained! On Monday of this past week, he came in and acted like he needed to go. I asked him of he needed to go #1 or #2 and he said #2. He walked in, did his business with NO fighting or screaming! Hallelujah!
Ok, just throwing in another cute pic of Hollin....

This has nothing to do with the babies, but I would really like to get one of these.

I am not one for always having to have the latest and greatest of everything. (Hence why I don't already have one.) I looked at this in the store last week when Jimmy got a new phone and I really liked it. I like that it operates the same way as the ipad and the camera on it is great with lots of applications. There are so many times that I want to take pictures of the babies, but don't have my huge DSLR camera with me. Not to mention, water got into the earpiece of my phone last week and I can barely hear on it now.
That is all for tonight folks. Happy Thursday!

I am not one to wish time away, but let's just say that I am READY for Spring and Summer. There is lots of fun to be had.

Hollin received this beautiful sweater from my cousin this week. It came with matching booties and a hat. I love it! It reminds me of Easter.

Harper has been so sweet today, helping with the baby. I think he is going to be a great big brother. Excuse the blurry photo.

Speaking of Harper, he is OFFICIALLY potty trained! On Monday of this past week, he came in and acted like he needed to go. I asked him of he needed to go #1 or #2 and he said #2. He walked in, did his business with NO fighting or screaming! Hallelujah!
Ok, just throwing in another cute pic of Hollin....

This has nothing to do with the babies, but I would really like to get one of these.

I am not one for always having to have the latest and greatest of everything. (Hence why I don't already have one.) I looked at this in the store last week when Jimmy got a new phone and I really liked it. I like that it operates the same way as the ipad and the camera on it is great with lots of applications. There are so many times that I want to take pictures of the babies, but don't have my huge DSLR camera with me. Not to mention, water got into the earpiece of my phone last week and I can barely hear on it now.
That is all for tonight folks. Happy Thursday!








I am not big into having the latest or greatest either, but I got a new iPhone last week when Thatcher broke my other phone and it rocks. Seriously. It will change your life!
ReplyDelete