Jimmy used to sing the "Superman" anthem to Harper and fly him through the air when he was a baby.
Hollin seems to enjoy it as well :)



Yesterday, I went to Michael's and picked up a few things. I wanted to try and make Hollin a few cute headbands. I ended up making 5 and this one is one of my favorites.

Jimmy and I getting close to finishing our office re-do. I picked a very different color and I am SO excited about it. We just need to finish up the trim, do one more coat on the ceiling and then put all the furniture back. I am definitely on the lookout for a different light fixture, curtains and a rug. I also need something for the walls, but I just haven't decided which way to go. Do I want pics of the family or just landscape-type pics? I don't know yet.
Can't wait to show you all!
Happy Tuesday,

Hollin seems to enjoy it as well :)



Yesterday, I went to Michael's and picked up a few things. I wanted to try and make Hollin a few cute headbands. I ended up making 5 and this one is one of my favorites.

Jimmy and I getting close to finishing our office re-do. I picked a very different color and I am SO excited about it. We just need to finish up the trim, do one more coat on the ceiling and then put all the furniture back. I am definitely on the lookout for a different light fixture, curtains and a rug. I also need something for the walls, but I just haven't decided which way to go. Do I want pics of the family or just landscape-type pics? I don't know yet.
Can't wait to show you all!
Happy Tuesday,








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!