photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A first.


There is something so special about watching your baby do something for the first time. A few days ago, I took my first baby to the dentist!

I know he's almost three and I know that "technically" he should have gone by his first birthday. I trusted my mommy senses and waited to take him a little later. I'm so glad I did, because he actually let them clean his teeth! He wouldn't sit in the chair, but he compromised and sat on the spinning chair.
Photobucket

Photobucket


The pediatric dentist's office was unlike anything I've ever seen. It was so cheery and fun! There was a saltwater fishtank, playstation and X-box for the older kids and oodles of toys and books, all with an ocean theme.


Jimmy and I are proud of our little monkey. Jimmy was especially happy that Harper didn't seem to share his fear of the dentist. Let's just hope it stays that way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover