photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I have to admit that I feel pretty bad about this Father's Day.  I intended to at least get Jimmy a card, but I couldn't sneak away this past week!  I didn't have a gift, cute picture or painting to give him.

Nothin'.

I let him know the night before that I didn't have anything and being the fantastic guy that he is, he says, "Well, you've already given me two beautiful babies. What more could I want?"

I know some of you are probably groaning, but I knew that he meant it :)

Jimmy,

We do have two beautiful babies.  Two babies that look so much like you and think you are Superman.  They light up like the 4th of July when you come into the room. I'm so thankful that they have you as their daddy. I say it all the time, but I'll say it again.  Thank you.  Thank you for working so hard for your family.  We love you.
06-15-2012084

Dad, (aka "Iguana-Don)

You are the best Pa Pa. Harper's obession with trucks started with you.  No one's truck is as cool as Pa Pa's!


 

I always know I can call you with a question and you will most likely have the answer. If not, you will bust Google wide open looking for it :)  We love you too.


On Father's Day, my parents were back in their hometown visiting family and we headed out to the Seaside Club for lunch and then to dip our toes in the sand really quick. 06-15-2012072 (Jimmy, Harper and Jimmy's brother Andrew.) 06-15-2012061

Hollin and Jimmy's step-sister, Bridger. 06-15-2012079

Jimmy's dad and Hollin! 06-15-2012092

Look at all those Cushing boys in one picture :) 06-15-2012076

Oh how I love this little man.
06-15-2012075

Hollin hung out on the porch with her Great-Grandma Hyde. 06-15-2012036
Four generations of Cushings.... 06-15-2012088-1

The weather was so gorgeous, we headed back home, changed clothes and went to the beach again. We have found a little place on the Intracoastal Waterway that is always calm and not crowded. Harper loves it so much, so we hung out for awhile. 06-15-2012107

06-15-2012099

I hope all of you had a wonderful Father's Day!!

Blessings,


3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a nice weekend at the beach!

    That's the 1 thing I miss about living in FL...going to the beach whenever we wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of him to look at it in the best way possible. Our week got the best of us too and I didn't personally have Curtis anything either. Hope you guys are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies do look JUST like your husband :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover