photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Children's Museum Fun

Now that Harper is three and a bit more manageable :), Jimmy and I are really into doing more involved activities with him. A few days ago, we took him our local children's museum!

Here is how they were when we got there.

06-21-2012021

We had gone to lunch, so their bellies must have been nice and full.

We walked in and realized very quickly that this place was huge. There was so much to take in!
He made a bee-line for the Pirate Ship.
06-21-2012023

We went up to the top where Jimmy found a working canon. He fired it and well, here's what happened. 06-21-2012031

This is better dad..

06-21-2012032

Harper and I found an awesome train display! It inspired me to think about getting him one....but honestly. He has too many "things" as it is :) 06-21-2012035-1 Upstairs, Harper cooked daddy some lunch. Doesn't that plastic shrimp look so yummy? 06-21-2012068

He found a grocery store and immediately took over the cart. 06-21-2012048

After he bought his groceries, we wanted to see how much Hollin rang up for.. 06-21-2012054

She is pretty priceless. Even with her crazy hair, Snow White costume and dirty shoe :) 06-21-2012082

Harper was a meterologist for the afternoon. We could see him on a little TV screen, it was so funny. 06-21-2012092

Hollin and I got glowy in the NASA room.. 06-21-2012089
I could go on and on with pictures, but I'll close with these. After the babies came home and napped, it was late afternoon and we wanted to head outside. Jimmy said that he had an idea, so I thought it would be a good idea to get my camera. Glad I did. 06-21-2012200

Ladies and gentelemen, what we have here is a John Deere baby tractor with attached trailor. In said trailor is a Bumbo seat secured with bungee cords. Safety is always of the upmost concern, so we added a Disney Cars helmet.
06-21-2012177

Godspeed little ones.


2 comments:

  1. those pictures are too cute!! my favorite is the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! looks like y'all had a great family day! :) that look so similar to our children's museum in Fort Worth! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover