photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, September 24, 2012

Mommy's first business trip

I was kind of dreading last week at work because I knew I would have to spend a night away from my babies.

Knowing this, I tried to squeeze in as much as I could the weekend before. I can't even remember everything we did!

We had lunch at Panera and Harper helped himself to a treat.

photo1_zpse3dee79e photo2_zps9e79b0e9

Hollin had fun learning how to drive.. (Come back later if the pics are too large. They should resize correctly after awhile. Sorry!)Photobucket

We ran all over town looking for shoes for her. We went to Belk, BabyGap and a few other stores. I couldn't find anything that I liked and that was her size. I finally found some cute ones at Target. I really want to get her some squeaky shoes, but I'm holding out because she isn't walking yet :)

On Monday night, Jimmy and I took Harper to his first movie!

Photobucket We went to see Finding Nemo 3D and he was so cute. Before it started, there was a short film where a little alien was blowing a party blower. The 3D effect took Harper by surprise :) Photobucket

He got a little bored a few times but watched the whole movie for the most part.

Photobucket The next morning, I had to be ready by 6:30am for my co-worker to pick me up. We both had to travel about 3 hours away for training. Surprisingly, I was ready on time and sat on my front porch for a bit. It was so quiet and the sky was so pretty, I had to snap a pic. Photobucket The training day went by really slowly. By the time I got back to my room, I was exhuasted. I liked having such a large room to myself though :) Photobucket ]
 
The next day, I went for more training. I have worn this outfit to work before but my hubby didn't think that the belt on the outside of my cardigan was cute. I liked it though, so I rocked it :) photo9_zps685bfc93
(I was concentrating so hard on the pic, I forgot to smile :)
 
I didn't get home until 8:30pm on Wednesday night. Harper was waiting on the front steps with my mom and gave me a big squeeze. A little later, I peeked in at Hollin. She woke up, held her arms out for me and we just sat and rocked in the chair in her room. She rested her head on my chest and was so still.
 
I really enjoy my job and am thankful that I work for such a great company, but nothing is better than being a mommy to these two nuggets.
 
Happy Monday!



1 comment:

  1. I love the skinny belt on the outside of the cardigan (and your skinny self!) so cute! What do husbands know;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover