Around 3:30am last night, Harper started throwing up. He threw up all night and all morning until about 11:00am or so. We aren't sure exactly what is wrong, but most likely something he picked up at Preschool.
I had a dentist appointment this morning (ugh.) I went, got it over with, and was hoping that Harper and Jimmy (who was a little off too) would be feeling miraculously better when I got back. I was wrong.
I decided Hollin and I could take a girls trip to Target! I am all amped up about Halloween this year, but I'm sure ya'll have no idea why :)
Target Dollar Spot gets me everytime. For a long time, I was surrounded by boys and didn't have much girlyness going on in my house. Now that Miss Hollin is here, we break out the pink. We don't care who doesn't like it :)
I also picked up a new nail polish today while we were browsing. "Chinchilly" by Essie. I usually like dark colors for Fall, but this was stood out a little.
While on "staycation" this week, I've been trying to catch up on things around the house. Laundry is one of them. Does anyone else's laundry piles look like this, or is it just me? There was still a huge load in the dryer to be folded. Please know that I do fold bed linens better than what it looks like here. This duvet cover has been on the loveseat for at least 4 days :(
We are hoping tomorrow will be a little more productive. We have a lot to do around here!













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!