Oh how I dislike that it's been a week since I've been around. I get all re-inspired with my new blog design and name and then my computer crashes so hard. I'm blogging from my dad's once again.
I have found a local boutique that monograms for an awesome price. I’m sure Jimmy wishes I had never darted their doors, because I’ve gone a little crazy.
Tree Skirt
Shower curtain for the babies. (The gray monogram will tie into my future plans for this bathroom)
When I’m not getting fabric monogrammed, I’m buying it in a wood version. This is to hang above our bed whenever we have hour to paint it and let it dry. I’ve had it for two weeks and it’s still not hanging up if that tells you anything about how much spare time we have
I know I’ve already posted about my stockings, but there are four monograms right there.
I think I need rehab. It’s the Southern Girl in me, I can’t help it.
In an effort to start making myself drink more water, I requested an insulated cup, so Jimmy gave me one of my Christmas presents early. Have I really used it? No, because I forget about it every time I head downstairs to where the water cooler is. Health Fail.
I am hosting a brunch at Casa Cushing on Christmas morning for all the grandparents. It will be a fun time of laughing and seeing what the babies got for Christmas. I hope this will be a new tradition for us! I have been working on my menu while at work.
Kelly’s Korner had a “Show Us Your Christmas Decorations” link up a few days ago. I thought this was a fun idea, but when I looked around and saw how much I would have to clean up, I thought, “Nah, better not.”
I did take a few pictures though (of things that were kind of clean)
Close up of my Willow Tree Nativity scene although I am missing quite a few pieces. They are probably somewhere up in the attic. I hope :)
My little breakfast nook. I stuck a ribbon on my lantern - boom - Christmas-y.
Entryway. I added the cute picture frame and caroler and stuck a few gold, glittery branches in my arrangement and called it a day.
And finally, here is my living room at night. The jury is still out on my tree topper. It was given to me and I love it, but it is BIG.
I hope you enjoyed my little tour!
Merry Christmas Eve Eve :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!