photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, August 28, 2015

5 on Friday!

1. I have to take a second to talk about my job. I don't say much or post much about it because it's temporary but seriously….it's so much fun!  I went to watch one of our Baptism candidates film her video recently.  At Port City Community Church, we ask everyone to tell us their story. We want to know when they began their relationship with Christ and WHY they want to get Baptized. We film them telling their story and show it just before they are Baptized. Jimmy was baptized not too long ago and here is how we do it!


It's so awesome to read these stories and meet with these people who sometimes go so far away from God and come back to Him. Their stories blow me away.

2. Target strikes again with their adorable shoe selection.  I found the cutest boots ever in the little girls section. Do these come in my size??
3. Tiger is adjusting nicely to our family. Thank the good Lord he is highly tolerant of being carted around in a baby stroller and laid down on changing tables. He's the best.
4. I went out on a limb in the wardrobe department and bought a kimono. I'm not sure how I feel about it but I can tell you that's it's comfortable as all get out. Can we talk about how I have the smallest mirror in the world? :)
5. If you have not signed up for Groopdealz.com and Jane.com you must run to your nearest computer and do so! They have flash sales everyday with ridiculously affordable prices. I just ordered these boots for $25! They have tons of loose, flowy clothes (my favorite) to choose from. I've seen fleece leggings as low as $5.99
I'm linking up with the Five on Friday ladies! Have a beautiful weekend!





3 comments:

  1. I always forget to check the shoe section at Target, but those boots are SO cute! I definitely need to check it out next time I'm there! Have a great weekend :)!

    Kristin
    The Blush Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target is the spot :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I had boots like that when I was little. I would pretend to be Laura Ingalls while wearing them. Sometimes I would even wear a sunbonnet while wearing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover