photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hollin's First Day

Hollin started Prek-3 last week and we were all very excited and admittedly kind of nervous. We've been talking about this day for months!!

She was very, very ready to go play with friends! Mommy would have loved to get a picture with her on the first day but she wasn't having it. The embarrassment of mom is starting already :)

Walking to her class…
 Her favorite part of the classroom-babies!
 She didn't really even look back when it was time to go! I love how she is making baby wave bye.
She is doing well I think but I don't really get to talk to her teachers at the end of the day because it's so crazy. She comes home singing songs and in a great mood, so I'll take it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover