I can't get over how grown my babies look in this photo! {age 4 and 6 1/2 Christmas Eve 2015.}
Christmas was a whirlwind of fun as always. I didn't get my shopping done by the first week of December like I had hoped. Despite my efforts, most of it gets done last minute but it gets done!
On Christmas Eve, we went to church as always. Harper was part of the praise and worship at the beginning and he loved getting to be a part of that.
Afterwards we went to my mom and dad's to open gifts and it was THE lowest key Christmas Eve we've done in awhile. We loved every second of it. No hurrying off to anything else.
Mom and Dad had been teasing Jimmy with this huge gift for weeks and he finally got to open it. It's a miter saw stand. You know... for the business :)
We headed home, did cookies, carrots, milk, jelly beans and a note to Santa and the kids were off to bed at normal time (and so did Jimmy and I). Again, this has never happened in years past. It was glorious!!
That was all for Christmas Eve. Come back to my blog tomorrow for the big day :)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!