I've blogged about Miss Hollin's hair and our struggles to even get it brushed in the mornings. I bought a wet brush (miraculous I tell you) and that helps, but she still screams like I'm drawing blood. Recently I've had to work really hard to convince her to do braids. I don't even brush it, I just braid the tangles right in and deal with them later. Yesterday she rocked an "Elsa braid." I'm hoping we can keep trying new things. She refuses to get a trim!
With her twins - Liam and Lucille. She's got it so bad..
I've been loyal to my Bachelor obsession and this season has not disappointed. Some ladies really need to work harder on hiding their crazy. And Ben... is he not the cutest? Will he PLEASE take Olivia's rose back?Yours truly hasn't felt well in the last few days. I was my turn to catch what the kids had last week. I made myself come home and rest when the kids were in school. I got three hours of laying-in-bed time watching recorded episodes of Pioneer Woman. Who have I become? She inspired me to make spreads for my kids. Check out the recipe- SO EASY!
I also wanted to try something new for dinner this week. I made roast beef sliders and they were really, really good! They'd be perfect for a Super Bowl Party. I changed it up a bit by cooking the roast beef in a lot of BBQ sauce before piling them onto Hawaiian rolls. I also found this mustard at Target for this recipe and seriously - it's so good. Here is my recipe inspiration.
They re-heat really well and taste better the second day!
Happy Saturday
@ashlynncushing










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!