photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm Feelin' Good

The morning of October 13th, 2007, my maid of honor and her boyfriend treated me to a great breakfast at the Goody Goody Omelet House (my request). I'm not sure what I ordered, but I am pretty sure I wasn't able to eat much of it. I do remember, however, the scent of the perfume that I was wearing that day. Some people may think that I'm crazy, but I purchased a new perfume especially for my big day, so that I would always relate that scent to our wedding. I had waited so long to be able to spritz it on, so I'm pretty sure I ended up taking a bath in it. Nonetheless, I loved it and I still have the same bottle. I wear it every year on our anniversary and it takes me right back to this day..

After breakfast, I went and had my hair and makeup done at the same salon. I did not have the opportunity to do a "test run" with the hair stylist or makeup artist, so I was VERY nervous about the end result.

All turned out well and I headed back to the hotel to relax for a little while. Again, I don't really remember what I did, but I headed to the chapel early to finish the decorations and for pictures. I could not have asked for a more beautiful day. It was a high of about 75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Here are a few highlights:


Can you tell I was ready to go??

Getting the Unity Candle together.


So handsome..



Before the ceremony















We were leaving the reception and my brother was being gross, hence the look on my face. This picture is priceless...hahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover