photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, March 26, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect

I will keep the next few posts very brief because I know how obnoxious it is to hear every little detail of someone else's wedding. I wanted to share a few photos of our rehearsal night because we had such a great time and I think it's fun to look back and see pictures of the night before we embarked on our life together as husband and wife. Our rehearsal dinner was held at The Bluewater Grill at Wrightsville Beach.

Everything was so beautiful and it was so great to celebrate my 23rd birthday with everyone that I love so much.
This picture was taken as my "Nanny" gave me a wedding gift. I was $100 all in $1 bills, all crumbled up. Thanks Nanny!

A few photos from the rest of the night!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover