photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Too tired to think

So, I didn't do well on my quiz-at all. The only consolation I have is that most of the class didn't do well either. We have one final test on Monday and then a lab afterwards, both of which I hope I do well on. The last test I had, I walked away feeling great about it and ended up making a 76. Ugh. I'd really like to get a B in that class, but I just don't know if that is going to happen.

On to other news.

For whatever reason, Harper has been waking around 6:30am. He usually wakes up at 7:45am. With me not getting to sleep until sometimes 2am, obviously that doesn't leave a lot of time for resting up. Needless to say, I am super tired. I try so hard to get myself to drift off before then, but I haven't had any luck. I'm going to try again tonight and hopefully get a little more rest for tomorrow because I have A LOT to do. First, I have to clean my entire house. Yes, the entire thing because my mom and dad are coming to see me. I know they could care less what my house looks like, but I do. With Jimmy working his long shift, I've just not had the spare time to clean and it looks like a bomb went off in this place.We also have to go out to run errands and go to the college to talk to an advisor. After all that, tomorrow night, my sweet hubby is taking me on a date! The best part of it all? He isn't telling me where we are going which is a huge deal for him. It means he's trying to be romantic and surprise me. We're going to wait until mom and dad get here so they can babysit. Yayyyy for a break!!


So, I've started excercising a little more lately. I bought this DVD a few months ago and started using it right away.





I know it may seem strange to get a post pregnancy DVD when your child is 10 months old, but I had not done any excercising up until then except for walking. My abs were still SO weak and I didn't realize it until I attempted this workout.I really, really loved it because it was so relaxed, so I stuck to it. She spoke softly and was encouraging throughout Then after a few weeks, Jimmy was switched over to night shift which meant he was home during the day. I just didn't want to work out with him here for fear that he would wake up, stumble into the living room only to find me in a less-than-flattering, struggling pose. So... I stopped. Then I realized that I just needed to suck it up and not worry whether he was here or not.. I've been coupling this with cardio every day for a few days and I can already see a difference. Now, when it comes to my stomach, there's not much hope. My stomach is as flat as can be, BUT, I got terrible stretch marks the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy and they are hanging on for dear life. I'm pretty sure my bikini days are over and I've come to terms with that. My arms and legs, however, feel thinner and stronger and I'm very happy with the results thus far.

Sorry for the boring post, but I have a pounding headache. I just popped an Aleve and am waiting for it to kick in.

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover