photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Apologizing in advance

I really hope whoever reads this blog does not think I am the most negative person in the world. I can't hide my disappointment and it makes me feel better to write it out and get it off my chest. I promise I'm a happy person, it's just that I have faced so many obstacles the last few years of my life when it comes to school and I'm ready for a break. I know, cry me a river....

_________________________________________________

It's 12:45 am and I'm doing homework. Well, actually, I'm blogging, but my books are right here beside me. I've been going at it for hours. As disappointed as I am about the Sonography Program not working out for me, I am very proud of myself for having a plan B and being prepared. The three classes that I am taking this summer will give me the last of the hours I need to start the Bachelors Degree program in September. Yay!

I'm taking Developmental Psych, CIS 110 and Intro to Sociology. I've already had CIS 111, but for WHATEVER reason, I have to have CIS 110 for this Fall.
(Careful, or I'll go into a tangent about how much of a money pit I think colleges try to be.) I'm sure she explained it to me, but my mind has been a mush of classes, tests, scores, program req's, homework and stress for the last 9 months and it's been difficult to keep it all straight. In fact, my family is always asking me what classes I'm taking this summer, even though I've told everyone a hundred times... haha. It's just been so much these last few months, I know it's hard to keep up with.
_______________________________________________


Jimmy is working tonight and then has a makeup softball game tomorrow morning. Basically, he gets off work at 6:00am and the game could easily start at 9 or 10am. I asked him what in the world he is thinking and he said, "I'm gonna play because it makes me feel like I have a normal life." (He was referencing his schedule.) That is so funny and so sad all at the same time.

I'll sign off now. I have a busy weekend and will update when things slow down.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover