photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, May 21, 2010

Well, that's over!

So, I took my PSB this morning. I was running late--which I HATE. I have a really hard time getting up in the morning, but I did and I threw my makeup on as I was driving. (Please don't tell Oprah.) The test was scheduled for 8:30am and I always forget how bad Wilmington traffic is. I finally got there around 8:25am and RAN, through the halls. I almost skidded around the corner and everyone who was in line to take the test was STARING at me. They must have heard my flip flops pounding the floor as I got closer. I just smiled- I didn't care. I got there in time!

The test started around 8:45 and we had to work through the following sections.

Arithmetic (NO CALCULATORS ALLOWED)
Spelling
Reading Comprehension
Natural Science and Physics
Some personality examination

It was long and tedious. I left with a headache around 11:15. I generally feel a little better about this test as opposed to the last time I took it. I should get my scores by the middle of next week. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm trying to stay optimistic.

_______________________________________________________________

Tonight, Jimmy was able to play a game with our church softball league. They creamed the other team. I think it was 28 to 7. I thought about taking pics but to tell you the truth, we are just visiting this church and I didn't want to be the weirdo wife taking pics at the game where I don't know a soul. Not to mention, I am exhausted and didn't want to move my tush from the bleachers. We do plan to join the church very soon. He just asked me to mention that he had a home run. There, you happy honey??

I'm super tired and I think it's time to call it a night!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting that test out of the way! I'm rooting for you! Hope you get some well-deserved rest this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Brittany. You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover