
I am still suffering with wisdom tooth pain.. and I mean, PAIN. I had a dentist appt scheduled for 4pm this afternoon, but had to cancel because Blue Cross and Blue Shield is not recognizing me as a part of our family plan. Jimmy called the HR Dept today and they said they sent everything to BCBS. So..... he called BCBS back, they called HR while we were on hold and got transferred all over the place. The lady at BCBS told us that "she would get back to us by Friday." FRIDAY! Do you not understand that I will have taken a knife and cut my own teeth out by then? I went to the little clinic that is available to all employees on the family plan and the Nurse Practitioner gave me some Percocet. Needless to say, I will be crashing very soon.
____________________________________________
Today was a complete wash out. It started off cloudy and then the bottom fell out as I was leaving for the clinic. I am grateful for the rain, but on days like this, it seems as if Harper gets a bit fussy because we are all forced to stay inside. Speaking of my little man, he has got TERRIBLE diaper rash right now. He screams to the top of his lungs every time we change his diaper and it breaks my heart. We've tried Desitin, Butt Paste and just regular Johnson and Johnson powder. When we went to the Pediatrician last week, she suggested Lotrimin because it is an anti-yeast cream. He had a few little red bumps on him, but they cleared up the next day, so we never got any. Tomorrow I think we'll go and get some for him. I can't stand to see him in such agony. :(
___________________________________________
This weekend was fun. Jimmy had to work and on Sunday, my mom, dad, "Nanny" and "Papa" came to see us. It was a short trip, but I really enjoyed seeing them. We took them to the Dixie Grill downtown.

They enjoyed their lunch and it was great to sit around the table and catch up. We went sight-seeing afterwards and then back to my house where they left shortly after.
___________________________________________
Yesterday and today have been relatively quiet. I've been trying to stay on top of all my schoolwork. I've been enjoying my time with Jimmy and Harper the last two days. I always love it when he's off duty and we can just hang out. They are some crazy boys and I love them to pieces!
.jpg)
___________________________________________
I am super excited about this weekend. We are planning to hang out with some friends on Saturday and then we are joining our church on Sunday!

I am so excited about this next chapter in our lives! We've been back in town for 6 months now and I truly feel like we are starting to put down a few roots. There are a few ministries that I'd love to be a part of and I'm so excited about the future.
Til next time..







Between the pain and the homework, I think you're being a real trooper! Hang in there! Prayers!
ReplyDelete