photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I slept until noon today. Yes, I said noon. How/why did I do this, you ask? Well, Jimmy was off today and as soon as Harper woke up at 6am, I sent him to start the daily routine. I could.not.get.going. I blame it on the Percocet. I took one before bed last night and half an hour later, I was a zombie. When I woke up this morning, I was still a zombie. When Harper went down for his morning nap at 10am, Jimmy came back and laid down to get his nap in before he had to work tonight. I was going to get up then, but I just couldn't! Finally, I trudged out of bed around 12:15pm and put some pizzas in the oven for Jimmy and I.

After I woke up a little, I thought I'd start cleaning. I took this as an opportunity to take a few pictures of our little home. I've been meaning to for so long, I just don't think about it until the house has become a mess again.

As I've mentioned before, we are renting, so everything is white, white, white. I've tried to work with it as best I can. Let it be known that I despise the vertical blinds in the living room, but if we buy a roll down shade to replace it, then the owner's have the option to keep it in the house. Sorry, but I will not be giving them something that I bought.

Kitchen, Living room and "Entryway" (if you can call it that haha)











































After Jimmy left for work, I started on dinner. Cooking for one is a lot more difficult than cooking for two, I must say. I decided I would do something healthy because upon my visit to the clinic yesterday, I saw on the scale that I have gained 4 pounds. I'm not surprised at all. I've been eating a ton of pasta lately. Now before anyone has anything to say about 4 little pounds, I must say that I am 5'2 and any sort of weight gain shows very quickly on me. So, I am defaulting to my tried-and-true diet. Chicken, steamed veggies and brown rice.



Harper enjoyed some peanut butter crackers because he refuses to eat anything else..





Today was another wash-out day and tomorrow is supposed to be the same. Harper and I are going to have to find something to do because if I have to stay in this house another 24 hours, I am going to go crazy!!

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Your house is super cute!

    I hope it dries up around there soon! Don't wash away! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover