His dad met us at the Seaside Club where he is a member, so that we could park in their parking lot :)
The sky was overcast and it was about 85 degrees. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. Harper had a quite a time floating around. I love how he kicks his feet out in front of him while floating in true beach bum fashion.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Notice in the picture below, my husband's arms are awkwardly bowing out. I have concluded that this is because he is so used to wearing his police belt, that he unconciously wears his "invisible belt" while off duty. hahaha.. too funny.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We stayed for about two hours and then headed home to get ready to go out with friends tonight. After we were ready we dropped Harper off at his Pa Pa's house (his babysitter for the night) and I tried my best to get him to take some pictures with me. He wasn't really having it.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We had a great time tonight and we love the fact that our church has provided us a place to get to know other couples our age with kids! Speaking of church, I need to go to bed so I'll actually get up and go tomorrow.







Your hubs arms! That's too funny. I wonder how long it will take Joey to start doing that unconsciously. LOL.
ReplyDeleteAnd the pics of you and Harper are great! Your hair looks fabulous! :)
Thanks stephanie! It won't be long before Joey will be doing it too, trust me. Thanks for the compliment on my hair. Trying to grow it out is a pain!
ReplyDeleteThat hair-doo is HOTT babe! Looks wonderful! Hope all are doing well! Get in touch with us! You sure do have a handsome little boy!
ReplyDelete