photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'd like to take a moment to brag..

So, you all know how I have been stressing over summer school. Final grades were due yesterday and 5pm and I checked the grades this morning. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I have a...

3.6 GPA.


I do believe this is the highest GPA I've ever had. I usually tend to beat myself up over every little thing, but in this case, I've gotta say that I'm pretty proud of myself. Getting these grades was nowhere close to being easy. Having to take 3 online classes, in my opinion, is more challenging than regular classes because you basically teach yourself the material. Nonetheless, I did it and will do it again this Fall semester.

Yay for fantabulous grades!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is definitely worth bragging about! Congratulations girl! Now go treat yourself to something great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We definitely are.. going out with friends for Mexican food :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover