photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Firehouse Fun

Our church sent out an invitation last week to go to our local Fire Station for a tour and a few water works! I thought it would be something fun for Harper, Jimmy and I to do and it also gave us a reason to be out of the house before lunch time. Haha.

Here are a few highlights:
















We had a great time and Jimmy wrangled Harper the whole time we were there. By the time it was over, he was completely worn out and we headed to lunch at Parchie's downtown. I ordered a cheesesteak, but I couldn't eat it all.



We came home and Jimmy and Harper napped. I headed to CFCC for book buy back and got a WHOLE 50 DOLLARS back for the 3 text books that I paid $230 for. Sweet!

I am currently watching "So You Think You Can Dance?" and I'm exhausted, so I'm calling it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover