photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I just don't know what to doooo with myself..

I'm channeling Cameron Diaz circa 1997 in "My Best Friend's Wedding." I'm corny, I know...



So basically now that I'm on a short break from school, I really don't know what to do with myself. There are the obvious things, like cleaning and doing things with Harper, but I do those things on a daily basis even when I'm in school. There is something about becoming a mommy that makes you feel strange if you have a moment to yourself. When I'm busy out of my mind, I crave times like this. Now I have a little free time for about two weeks and I'm chomping at the bit to be busy. I should really try to enjoy it because I know this Fall semester is going to be hectic. I wish I knew how to relax, but I just don't know how anymore. I used to be so good at it, that's the strange thing.. What happened?
____________________________________________________
Today, we have had some pretty strong thunderstorms, which I L.O.V.E. I was just complaining to my hubby that our current hometown doesn't have the kind of thunderstorms that I was used to growing up. I live only 2 1/2 hours away from where I grew up, but trust me, the storms here are so pansy compared to the ones back home. I'm hoping the rain will cool us off a bit so that we can enjoy some outdoor time with daddy this weekend. He is off work! Yayy!! I'm hoping we can get some friends together and go out for Mexican this weekend, but we'll see. All of our friends have brand new babies, so I know how difficult it can be to go out for a "leisurely" dinner. Nothing about any of our lives is leisurely anymore.. hahaha.

I'm going to let Harper sleep another 45 mins or so, then get him up for our evening routine.

Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover