photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, July 19, 2010

I finally have some promising news

I know everyone who reads this blog is SICK and TIRED of hearing me talk about school, but I have finally made my decision.

After months and months of disappointment and flip flopping back and forth over which school/BA degree is best for me, by Spring of 2011 I will be a student here:



I can't tell you how great it makes me feel to know exactly what path I will taking. Their tuition is not even close to Mt. Olive, which is great news for my wallet. It is more straight-forward than ECU and I don't have to have an A.A.S Degree like UNCP requires. I talked to the advisor this morning and I will be working toward a BA in Leadership in the Public Sector. I am on schedule to finish my Associate in Arts degree by December and as long as I have a 2.5 GPA (I currently have a 3.0, thank you very much), I will be accepted. The degree is just general enough to hopefully get me a job in whatever I choose. I'm not going to get too ahead of myself at this moment, I'm just thrilled to have the relief of knowing that a decision has been made.

Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me along the way. I know that this will not be easy, but I look forward to the challenge.

GO WOLFPACK!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats! Happy for you and your decision!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover