It all started this morning when I was walking out to put Harper in his car seat for our Wal Mart excursion. We were *officially* out of milk, which doesn't bode well for him whatsoever. As I was strapping him in, Jimmy pulls up and informs me that his Droid was stolen today after class. He walked out of class, realized he didn't have it and went back to get it. It was gone. He's pretty sure he knows who took it, but there isn't a lot he can do. Great. Now I won't be able to talk to my husband while he is on duty tonight. I can't tell you how angry I am. He is out there working his butt off for the general public, and they turn around and steal from us.
I headed to Wal Mart and took note of the few sprinkles that were on my windshield. Once I got into the store, I made a bee-line for the few items I needed. The next thing I know, a torrential downpour is occuring outside, so I have to circle the same few aisles until it stops. By this point, Harper was antsy and would not stay seated in the cart. No matter what I did to distract him, he continued to stand up and reached out to be held. I finally had no choice but to give in and was forced to maneuver a cart weighed down with 2 and 1/2 gallons of milk and a 24 pack of soda with one hand.
I get home and get lunch going. After Harper finishes, I call ECU about their distance learning program to see what criteria must be met for that. That's right folks, I've gone from MOC to UNCP now to ECU just trying my best to figure out which school is right for me. I am trying to avoid MOC with all my might, simply because of the tuition cost. I talked to someone at ECU, but OF COURSE, she couldn't answer my questions and the counselors for the program that I am interested in are in the middle of orientation. She gave me an email address, so I sent one. Hopefully I'll hear something promising--very soon. This school situation is so much more complicated that I have the time or energy to explain, but please pray for me. I want to make the right decision.
I'm also nearing the end of my summer semester and I am simply exhausted. The next two weeks are going to be especially difficult as I try to juggle all these last assignments and final exams online. My Developmental Psychology class is kicking my butt because the professor insists that we "think critically" and doesn't pull a single question from any of our homeworks over to our exams. Last night when I went to take my exam, I literally felt like I was being asked questions on material I had never read. It was one statistical question after another. I managed to get an 82, so for as hard as I worked, I was happy.
I'm going to go clean house and do laundry now.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!