Tonight, I am heading to my parent's house when Jimmy leaves for work. Hopefully, Harper will travel well for the 2 and 1/2 hours that it will take me to get there. We are leaving tomorrow to go to Cherokee, NC for a week. We have a white water rafting trip planned and visits with family that I haven't seen in years, so I am excited!
I know I haven't blogged much lately. I've had a verrry busy week and a few unexpected Dr's appointments. We've also been hanging out with friends during the evenings, which is usually when I blog. Nonetheless, I promised my husband that I would blog while I was in the mountains since he has to stay behind and work, so I'll be around a little more often next week.
On to other news, I spent 3 and 1/2 hours at the salon yesterday and boy is my hair BLONDE. I'm really loving it but my husband is loving it more! I was blonde when we met and super blonde when we got married, so it definitely makes me feel like my old self again. I promise I'll post a picture soon.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to go finish packing.







This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete