.jpg)
Jimmy had to work last night from 6p-6a and then had to be at court this morning at 9am. He got about an hour of sleep before he had to hop in the shower and put on his long-sleeved uniform for court in this heat, no less. He usually gets released early on nights before he has court, but for whatever reason, he didn't this time.
Luckily, he is off tonight but will be working a contract tomorrow on one of his days off. He works SO hard for us and I can't thank him enough for all the sacrifices he makes. Oh and I almost forgot... he is taking almost a full course load this semester online. The amazing thing about all of this is that he never complains and he is in a generally good mood most of the time. I don't think I could do what he does (but I also don't think he could do what I do), so it all balances out.
Harper and I love him sooo much and appreciate all he does for our little family!







I know exactly how you feel! I found your blog via a friend's (Lee, Hannah, Eden & Nershi) blog...my husband is also a police officer and we just had our first child in May! Life can be ROUGH juggling a baby, work, and my husband's crazy schedule. Good luck with everything :)
ReplyDeleteIt is hard :) Good luck to you too!
ReplyDelete