Harper also tried a few new things tonight. Most importantly, he used his fork all by himself!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
We had watermelon for dessert and I thought I would let him try using his fork. I showed him how to do it a few times and that was all it took. He becomes less and less like a baby by the day and it's fun, but sad at the same time. They grow up too fast....
I also re-introduced him to his bathtime basketball net. He got it as a present at age one and he wasn't really into it then. He put whatever he could find in it tonight, over and over again.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Remember yesterday, when I said I hadn't done anything? Well, I made up for it today. I actually ventured out to Wal Mart before noon and picked up a prescription and a few odds and ends. I came back and loaded the dishwasher, put those dishes away, loaded it again, did 3 loads of laundry, put all of Harper's clean clothes away, cleaned and dusted his room, vaccuumed and used the steam cleaner in there and in the hallway, cleaned the kitchen and I still plan to put all of mine and my husband's clothes away and clean our bedroom before I go to bed. Needless to say, I am tired, but this is how my life goes right now. Do nothing days, then make-up-for-being-slack days. I am so ready to find a full time job! (I know I will retract this statement later.) I have put in a ton of applications and haven't gotten so much as a phone call back. I'm starting to get frustrated, but trying to stay positive too. It will come when it's supposed to, I know.
Good night all.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!