Speaking of Christmas, we will be moving into our new house on Dec 15! Exactly 2 months from now! We all headed over to the house today to drop off our contract to the owner and in the course of conversation, she told us that she and her husband were planning to paint to interior of the home before they moved out. They told us that we could pick a color that we liked and they would use it! My excitement may sound silly to some people, but I have been staring at white renter walls for a year now and I'm ready for some color! There is nothing more depressing and sterile than stark white walls.
We know for sure that we want to use a neutral color, we just have to pick one.
I have so many ideas for family get-togethers and Harper's second birthday party! We've never had a large enough space to "entertain" (for the record, I hate that word thanks to HGTV), so I am dying to have folks over.
_________________________________________________________________________
On a more serious subject, today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Please pray for everyone who has ever suffered the loss a baby and for those who will.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!