photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I heart Craigslist

So now that we will be moving into a bigger house in less than 2 months, both the hubs and I have been scouring craigslist for some deals on furniture. There is nothing I love more than finding something and altering it to fit my style.

Today, while browsing instead of studying (I know, I know), I found these babies.




The owner was asking tooooooo much for them, but we talked her down and offered to pick them up tomorrow. Thankfully she accepted!

I wanted some chairs that were "beachy" with a little texture to add a some contrast to our leather couch and loveseat. These fit the bill perfectly!

I am so darn excited because we never have enough seating when more than 2 people come to visit. The thought of having a place for everyone to sit is thrilling. I have some ideas of where I want them to go in the new house. Now it's a matter of finding space for them in this teeny townhouse until we move.

Anyway, now that we have found the chairs we are now on the hunt for....

1. A dresser that we can paint and use as storage/buffet in the dining room.

2. A coffee table to replace the leather ottoman we have been using as a coffee table for 3 years. (We will move the ottoman to the entryway to store toys.)

3. Possibly some side tables for our couches so we can move the ones we have (that are too tall) to the guest bedroom.

I could go on and on. Whoever invented Craigslist is a stinkin' genius! The hunt continues....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover