photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's my birthday and what a day it has been!

So, I am officially 26 and today has been pretty low-key as far as birthday related things go.... but let me back track a little.

Jimmy and I are both horrible about keeping presents a surprise and I HATE surprises, so he gave me one of my birthday presents last week.



Yay for black Uggs that I can't wear because it's so stinkin' hot!! Haha.

I also had to run to Ulta a few days ago for some shampoo and he told me to go ahead and pick up the make-up kit I have been lusting after for awhile:


This makeup is fantastic! I have never used primer before, but it certainly makes a difference!

As part of my present, we went this weekend and saw this:


OH. MY. GOSH. This movie is so great, but please, take tissues. It was so sad at times and so touching at other times that I ended up crying approximately 5 times. A certain guy that I went on my date with had "something in his eye" a few times too.


He gave away the final present a few nights ago and it should be here tomorrow:


I STILL mourn over the divorce of these two. What in the heck were they thinking?! They were so great together (in my humble opinion.) They just really need to get back together and start making a show again. It would be hilarious.

Anyway, he ordered a few seasons of the show and I will be forcing him to watch some episodes with me here very soon. (He will like it anyway because he and Nick act so similar.)

Today, we sort of hung out and went to P.T.'s again for lunch. We ran the car through a car wash and came home so Jimmy could nap and get ready for work.

I wanted just one little picture with my lil man for memories sake and after a lot of effort, we managed to get a decent one.



The most exciting part of today is that we officially have the house we wanted!!!

The owners want us to sign an 18 month lease and although that isn't what we planned, it will work out ok.

Here are the only pictures I have of the house.




I told ya'll it was pink!

Jimmy and I are excited and like I mentioned yesterday, I am a bit nervous, but I will be ok. I just keep telling myself that it is necessary. Over and over again.

We have a busy day tomorrow, so I need to try to get started on a mid-term.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover