photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday night brain dump

There hasn't been a ton of things going on, but I have a moment to catch up, so here goes!

Remember my last post where I mentioned that we bought Harper a potty? I guess you could say that a mother's intuition prompted that purchase because the next night, Harper did his "business", went to his room, got a diaper and began rubbing the diaper on his pants! I've always heard that when a little one becomes aware that they've soiled their diaper and wants it changed, then it's time for potty training. I sat him on the potty, but of course, he didn't do anything. I'm going to start slowly introducing the potty during the day now and we will see how it goes!

I am so proud of my stinker (haha!)



On Sunday, Harper decided that he would color his carpet with some pink chalk that he found.



It wasn't a disaster and we thought it was funny.


Later on, I was able to catch him during one of his famous melt-downs. I think this was because I wouldn't let him have my camera.



My mom and dad came down for a visit and I was able to wake Jimmy from his slumber to go to Carrabba's for lunch (my fav)!

Harper had a good time coloring and pushing away the peas that grandma offered.


After lunch, we took both my boys back to our house so they could nap and my mom, dad and I headed out to buy some fall/winter clothes for little man. My mom bought everything (thanks mom!) and we came away with some of the CUTEST clothes. I meant to take pictures, but I will take some as he wears them.

Today started Jimmy's entire week of vacation! I am beyond thrilled that he will be here. I am in need of a break and a little "me" time, which may or may not include going to get my hair done. It needs it anyway.

We headed to lunch where I believe I captured Harper's worst photo.


Every time I look at this photo, I laugh sooo hard. Jimmy was trying to do the "mean face" which Harper usually copies, but I don't know what the heck he was doing here. So hilarious.

On a completely different note, I will be turning 26 on October 12th. I know this isn't old, but I realize now that I'm closer to 30 than before! It kinda sucks to think of it that way, but honestly, I have a lot to look forward to in the next year and I'm definitely ready.

I feel like there was so much more I wanted to mention! I'm sure I'm missing something, but I'm tired and math class sucked out all my brain cells.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover