photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today, Jimmy and I met his dad and step-mom for lunch at David's Deli. I was too busy stuffing my face with the Club sandwich to take any pictures. After lunch, we decided to take Harper to Monkey Joe's since it was stillllll raining. Monkey Joe's is an indoor bounce house. I guess that's how it would be described.


Harper was not having it at first. He would only stay in the toddler area as long as he was attached to me. The expression on my face says it all as he was slipping out of my grip.


Daddy decided he would try to get him to lighten up a little and it worked for a little while.




We walked around and showed him the other "bouncies" but he couldn't have cared less!



I tried one more time for a picture with him, but once again, ended up with an awkward smirk on my face as he was squirming out of my grip from exhaustion.


We decided to take him home and put him down for a nap. When he woke up, we headed to Wal Mart to pick up a prescription and a few odds and ends. We ended up buying a cute little potty for Harper and we had just put the potty in the cart when daddy got a whiff of his diaper. Of ALL the times we forget his diaper bag, it was this time. He grabbed a pack of wipes off the shelf and headed to the restroom to wipe him down. He met up with me one another aisle, where Harper was in his jeans, sans diaper.

When we get home, Harper begins to watch daddy as he is outside getting the things from the car. I heard a gush and saw that he was peeing in his pants and it was going directly into his shoes. Obviously, wet jeans with no diaper didn't feel very nice, so he began walking awkwardly around the house.




As we ran his bath water, we took the opportunity to show him how to use the potty!




Time for a bath!




I think the sun is supposed to show itself again tomorrow and I am SO excited! If it's cool, I think I may take lil man to the park and I need to venture out to find some new sunglasses :)


Good night all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover