photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scared to death


I have been suffering with wisdom tooth pain for days now. I have been telling myself that it will get better....but it hasn't. I am scheduled to go to the dentist tomorrow morning at 8:30am. I am not ashamed to admit that I am terrified of having my wisdom teeth out.

I've heard horror stories.

It is actual surgery. You know, they put you "under."

I am worried about Jimmy juggling me, Harper, our two chihuahuas and our new puppy that we are getting next week if my surgery just so happens to fall sometime in those days.

I'm worried about getting behind on school work.


At this point, however, I welcome anything that will equal relief. At 26 years of age, I didn't think they would still be bothering me. Just pray for me, pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover