photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome Home Maya!

Yesterday, we took our much anticipated trip back to Richlands, NC to pick up our German Shepherd puppy!

We finally settled on the name Maya after considering SOOO many other names and we think it suits her well.

Here are a few photos of the cuteness:









Jimmy has been working with her since yesterday and I am amazed at how quickly she is picking up her commands! She is such a smart little girl and we already love her to pieces. She and Harper get along wonderfully, but we are still working on the two chihuahuas. Needless to say, they are not big fans of her right now, but they will come along. She's had a few accidents in the house, which we of course expected, but for the most part, she has done so well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have taken a much needed break from school today and have been catching on some household things. After our run to PetSmart and Wal Mart this morning, Harper came home and crashed (he isn't feeling well) and I literally didn't stop cleaning until I had to take a shower and get ready to have dinner at our in-laws house tonight. I have sort of been letting the house "go" because in the back of my mind I know that we will need to start packing things away here in the next few weeks. I am trying to maintain some order until then, but honestly I'm running on survival mode right now. I'm just trying to get through this semester and counting down the days until we can move out of here and attain a little breathing room. T-minus 43 days!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover