Today, we rounded up Harper and Maya and took them to the park. It has turned COLD here at the coast and I nearly froze to death even though I was sipping on my white chocolate mocha coffee (thanks mom and dad!)
Afterwards, we went to Petco to get Maya a info tag for her collar. For the record, Petco is NOT a great place to take your toddler. This particular one was filthy and all of the lights weren't even turned on at 10:30 in the morning. I struggled to wrangle Harper the entire time as he dashed from cage to cage, trying to touch every rat, mouse, fish and snake from the outside of the glass.
We went over to Trolley Stop for lunch (of course) and then headed home. I power napped for about 45 minutes and then arose to an overwhelming need to cook!
Now, before I go any further, you must know something. I suck at cooking. I don't usually have the patience for it and I try to rush through the recipes to get back to what I was doing. This is one area of my life that I am really trying to work on. I want to be a better cook!
First, I baked a batch of brownies.
Easy peasy of course.
Then, I decided I wanted to cook a pasta salad. I usually just keep it simple with noodles and Italian Dressing, but today, I jazzed it up with cucumber, green bell pepper and parsley. It is SOOOO stinkin' good!
While I was being all domestic, I decided I would let Harper try to feed himself some yogurt.
Tonight, we headed over to Jimmy's dad's to celebrate my brother-in-law's 23rd birthday. I had to take Maya because A) we are supposed to take her everywhere with us according to our training book and B) she isn't great about being left alone right now. On the way there, she and Harper got a little "close."
Harper loves his puppy but he didn't know what to make of it. He whined and cried for her to get off, but she persisted because she loves her human!
Tomorrow, I am off to get 5 cavities filled. My first cavities and I am nervous!
Night!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!