photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jumping on the bandwagon

Thanks to Shutterfly's generosity, I will be sending out Christmas cards this year! I am ashamed to admit that these will be the first Christmas cards I have ever done. It seems as if I am always too busy with this or that to feel as if I can squeeze in cards, announcements, etc... but Shutterfly has now solved all of that! I know that the holidays can be hectic, but taking the time to send out a Christmas card to the people you love is a great way to show them that you are thinking of them. I plan to keep one for memories sake each year to look back on and see how our family has grown. One of the reasons I've never sent them out is because I always thought that everyone had to be dressed in "Christmas-y" clothes and be posed by a professional photographer that would be there to capture a flawless photo. I know better than that now. As pretty as posed pictures can be, I think candid shots from the year are equally effective. Seeing as how Jimmy and I don't have much time to schdedule a photo shoot around his work schedule, much less get a rambunctious toddler to sit still, we will be going with candid shots!

Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers and I couldn't be more appreciative. They have tons of designs to choose from. Check em' out.

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

So far, I really like this design.

They also have birth announcements, which again, I never sent out. Looking back on it, I really should have taken the time to do these and I certainly will for our next baby!

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements

For those of you who have family members that can't live without a calendar, what better gift than a customized one?

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars

My imagination is running a little wild now that I realize all of the services they offer and their prices are very reasonable. I know that New Year's is still a little ways away, but one of my resolutions is to get better about birthday, thank you and Christmas cards. Thanks to Shutterfly, I should be able to keep that resolution.

Please go to their website if you have a few moments to browse. You will be blown away with all of their amazing items.

Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover