If I'm being perfectly honest, not much has changed since the last update. He is saying a little bit more, but it's very sporadic.
He is in a strange gap between clothing sizes. We have to alternate between 18 month and 24 month clothes, depending on the brand. I know for a fact that he has gained quite a bit of weight (at the doctor's request), so I am happy about that. I can't speak for my back or my arm :)
He and Maya love eachother to death. She loves him a little too much sometimes, but we are working on that. He isn't feeling well and he laid his head on her back to watch cartoons for all of 5 seconds this afternoon. It was worth all of the potty training, gnawing and shedding mishaps we've had just to see them being best buds.
Anyway, I'll sign off now. Happy (one day late) 20 month birthday to my lil' man!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!