photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Thanksgiving 2010

Jimmy, Harper and I had a wonderful time getting together with our families. He didn't have to work on Thanksgiving for the first time in 3 years, so I was ecstatic that he could join us!

I always try my best to stick with our traditions, but with distances, etc., it does get a little tough. We left on Thanksgiving morning and drove 2 and 1/2 hours back to my parent's house. We caught the last of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and the boys watched it while my mom and I cooked. I LOVE the smells the flow through the house on Thanksgiving Day. Mom always makes collards, ham, and her famous potato salad.



Here I am making my Garlic Cheddar Biscuits. They have been requested again for Christmas, so they must be pretty good!


All of our family met at my cousin Nadine's house and we had a great time stuffing our faces and catching up.






After everyone ate, my cousin Jeff decided to break out the 4-wheeler. It was HILARIOUS watching some of my family members take it for a spin.









We went back to my mom and dad's and ended up falling asleep. All of us except Jimmy. We left around 5:30 to go back home and rest up for round 2.

Come back tomorrow to see what we did on Friday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover