Currently, here is my to-do list
1. Clean the main living area of the house so that it will not scare my in-laws.
2. Make a note card with 30 answers for my math final tomorrow.
3. Print off all of my exam questions from the last section of my music class to be able to refer back to for the final. (This will take a very long time.)
4. Write the essay that will serve as my final for English.
5. Write the essay that will serve as my extra credit in English and hopefully will provide me with the points I need to get an A.
6. Continue to pack away small items as I can and store them somewhere in this house. Where that will be, I don't know.
7. Finish Christmas shopping. Don't even get me started on this one.
8. Tackle the literal mountain of laundry hanging out in my bedroom. Oh yeah, we're out of laundry detergent and I'm not sure when I'll have time to run and get some.
I know there is more, but today has been a very long and tiring day. I am happy to report, however, that Jimmy and I went to both church and Sunday School this morning! Yay for us! Late this afternoon, we went to our Sunday School social. I am so BEYOND blessed to be a part of this Sunday School class. We have an offical name as of tonight: Coastal Couples. How cute is that?
There are several stay-at-home moms in my class and we already have plans to get together once Jimmy and I move closer to them. I cannot wait for mommy time! I am also blessed to have Jimmy here every day, but there are times when I just need to talk to another mom. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. We moms "get" eachother.
Anyway, this week is going to be tough at best, but I will get through it. I always do. Good night all!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!