Today has been one of those days.
My back is aching from being in a perpetual stooped-over position. Harper has just been getting into things that he normally doesn't get into on a daily basis. The dogs have also been going at it for much of the day. I've had to crate my female chihuahua approximately 3 times to break up the fight between she and my German Shepherd. So annoying. (It goes without saying that we have yet to find a new home for our two chihuahuas. Still looking....) They have all been directly underfoot all.day.long and I'm tired!
I also tried a new recipe for lunch and I really liked it! I can't say that my hubby enjoyed it though.. He is unfortunately quite a picky eater and coming up with recipes that he loves is nearly impossible.
I'll share it with you all though!
Go here to view the full recipe. If you like cream-based chowders, you will love this!
I read several of the reviews before I made it, and many of them mentioned how bland the soup was. So I added:
2 additional chicken buillon cubes
1 clove of garlic
tons more salt and pepper
2 dashes of Tobasco
a sprinkle of Thyme
It turned out really well and I would upload a photo, but for some reason, my new computer will not allow me to copy and paste. I don't know what in the heck is going on!!
I hope everyone had a great Tuesday!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!